MillieWong

Fashion Beauty Food Lifestyle

Thymes Frasier Fir Reed Diffuser - GSS 2014

6.07.2014

I've always wanted myself a reed diffuser for the past couple of months and everytime I read a magazine with stylish home decor, it always comes to mind that it comes with a delicious scent that matches its style. And man did I want one for the longest time but just couldn't remember to get one everytime I was in town. I'm so glad however that I didn't get any cause now, Thymes Sg has so kindly and aptly offered me to pick one of their many exquisite choices of fragrance to my liking. And undoubtedly this time I remembered. With GSS in season, everything and everywhere (well almost) is having a good discount which goes the same for them. Their packaging also looks rather high end and their scent I dare say is mostly not from a typical list. 

 





As you can see, I'm having on as little make up as I can with all my freckles showing since I'm also on my way for facial. Haven't been taking care of myself for a long time and it's time to do some damage control. 

Unboxing my little treat. I ended up choosing something that reminds me of the happiest time of the year - Christmas! The box is just so pretty and adds to the feel of bringing Christmas closer. This 230ml bottle of fragrance lasts for a good 4-6 months and usually retails at $118. But seeing that it's GSS now, they would be having a special price for this particular set with a 10% discount. While for those who gets 2 sets (of this), a third set will go for free! Well then, for those who knows how to appreciate an uptown life with a good scent, do pop by Taka and take advantage of the discounts!






Luv,
Millie 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment...