MillieWong

Fashion Beauty Food Lifestyle

Le Bunny Bleu shoes

5.20.2014

Last weekend, I was lucky enough to be invited to stay over at one of the suites of Shangri-La Hotel at Rasa Sentosa to help out with the interview of the winners of Singapore's Home Team NS Real Run 2014. It was definitely an eye opener to see how much effort goes into making such a huge event possible. The number of helpers and officials involved just for a run. But later did I then realize that there were thousands of people participating in the entire event so no wonder so much has to be put in for safety and media purposes. 

But as I was working I didn't really have much time to wonder about or take much pictures. The only thing I was disappointed not capturing was that while in my room, shortly after opening my room's balcony door, a wild monkey decided to grace us with its presence and appeared on the railings of the balcony. I was 8 floors high! It knew that there were plenty of food in the room so it wanted to come in. But thankfully, someone managed to stop it and it hissed at us. SCARY~~~ And sadly all these happened so fast that by the time I recovered from shock and grabbed my camera, it hopped off into the trees again. It would have been so awesome if I could actually share that experience here. But oh wells~







The day was filled with alot of walking and briefing on what I was supposed to ask the runners, and edit them for the use for The Straits Time's approval. And it was just so tiring! So much so that by the time everything ended and time for bed, I was famished again. So I decided to call in for their Char-Grilled Beef Burger. This massive pate of burger and fries costs $31! And frankly speaking, even if I had to pay for it, I would do so. Especially for that sesame bun which was so crisp and fragrant! Either that or I was just really hungry. But thankfully not paying for it made me enjoy the experience even more! I was just really glad that even though I was walking so much, the shoes were so comfy that it didn't hurt me even though it was the first time I was wearing it. No bites, no blisters. 





But so anyway, this post isn't much about the Real Run 2014. Its about me raving on my new favourite pair of flats! This uber cute pair of shoes I picked up from Bugis at Le Bunny Bleu - Romantic Vintage. The shop sells mainly uniquely designed flats that is not only so feminine looking, but also just so so comfortable! And to make it more of a plus to me, it comes together with a super cute dust bag. Not many shops helps us take care of our shoes this way and it makes it so easy to bring it along/around for a short staycation like this time round at Shangri-La.







I just love how nicely the shoes can fit into the dust bag and make sure that it doesn't dirty my clothes when I store it together in my luggage. 






Luv,
Millie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment...