MillieWong

Fashion Beauty Food Lifestyle

Natio Soap and Face Mask Review

4.28.2014

A little treat for the stressed out body that I happened to chance upon. And quite delightful I'd say. I got them all from SASA. Have heard quite abit about this brand and how its good for sensitive skin and grabbed it the minute I saw them. They smell just so pleasant and mild and doesn't feel like it dries out the skin. So you don't really smell much of it unless you put your skin against your nose.


Natio Soap Set


Going straight into it, the Shower and Bath Gel is actually rich in Pomegranate which is a good antioxidant, while Geranium oil helps to calm and relax the skin. So if you're really stressed out everyday, this is actually something worth considering for you. After using it, I really did feel that the smell was quite pretty but not too overwhelming. Made me actually feel more relax and assured that if I walked past anyone, even without perfume I'd still smell great (though not for the whole day). The only bad thing is the bottle is not that large so I'd probably finish it within 1-2 months. But still, hope this was a little something you guys can try out for a little change and pick me up every morning/night.


Shower and Bath Gel - S$21.00

As for the small exfoliating body bar soap, though it doesn't really have much smell to it compared to the shower gel, it actually feels like it cleans really well and adds to my daily exfoliating regime. Given that the beads are so gentle, it really doesn't hurt the skin when used everyday. 


Exfoliating Soap Bar - S$12.90



And finally, a clay mask which is always an essential. This particular one is organically certified and though I've used stronger ones that shows pretty good results on the first try, this is actually still quite decent I would say. It does show that it helps to detox by drawing out toxins when the mask dries. However because it is so mild, it  only shows mildly on my nose and a little on my forehead of signs of purging. So to me I would prefer something slightly stronger and so am indifferent to this. But still, to those who are starting out on clay masks or have sensitive skin, I would recommend this to you since this is obviously not as strong as some of the masks out there in the market. 

So what I do is just to apply it and cover adequately over my face after cleansing, which may require quite a fair amount since I don't spread it too thinly. Then let it sit for a good 20 minutes or till however long it takes for it to completely dry out depending on how thick a layer you put. But not exceeding 30 minutes or it'll dry out your skin more than recommended. After that, rinse off and pat dry. And... Tada! your face feels cleaner already! Use this every once a week if you have outbreaks for clearer more radiant skin. 

Spa Gren Clay Face Mask - $16.90




Luv,
Millie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment...