MillieWong

Fashion Beauty Food Lifestyle

Last 60sec Gift Ideas

12.24.2014

As promised! Here are my picks for this Christmas. I'd like to share my personal favourites and items I got for my loved ones this year. The 3 brands I have been in love with for quite some time are the up and coming luxury gifts that both girls and guys are currently raving about and can be gotten from AUNUDE. I can't tell you exactly how much I love each of these items but would break it down to tell why I chose these, though it may be slightly overwhelming at first sight.



THYMES range I picked has the soap bars, moisturizers, refresher oils and potpourri. It is a definite love at first sight as all their packaging are just so gorgeous and affordable. Apart from it being Natural, their scent for each product are just so refreshing. And if some of you have tried the small bottles of moisturizers from Bellabox, the consistency is not so diluted nor greasy. Which is what I love most about.

If you're looking for more general and luxurious items, STONEGLOW has got so many different range of reed diffusers with smells that I never thought would be found in a bottle to freshen up my room. I didn't get the ones with the sea in a bottle, but those range has got gorgeous bottles as well. And all of them are available with refills.

But of course if you're looking for something more to the heart, there is also FASHY hot&cold water bottles from Germany that comes in uber cute sleeves like the koala and dog you see. Apart from putting hot water, putting ice water gives just the same comfort which lasts for hours in cold or warm places or body aches and cramps. This definitely isn't like other regular cheap Made in China plastic materials where it would have the unpleasant melted smell from first use.

And lastly, scented beautiful candles are a top choice and easy gift to give as an office's xmas gift exchange as well. It not only beautifies the room, while the scent makes you feel so calm and relax.












Luv,
MILLIE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment...