MillieWong

Fashion Beauty Food Lifestyle

Clean Sophitication

12.02.2014

Its nearing X'mas yet again and this year I'm thankful of how things have fallen into place for everything in my life. I'm even more grateful for the downs especially and the losses that has brought me to where I am and taught me that if I really wanted something bad enough deep down, I'd try my hardest to get it. And then there are things that we might have let ourselves forgo thinking that we really wanted it at that point of time. But looking back, I'm glad things panned out the way it did for whichever reasons it may be.

So here I am running my errands in this chic ensemble, getting gifts for the people who matters to me most. I will most definitely be sharing some popular gift ideas this year in my next post.
Having a clean ladylike top is definitely a wardrobe must haves for every girl as it can be worn to both work and parties. The details on this well fitted top just brings out a classy feel on any girl, with a clean sophisticated tweed skorts paired with it. The material not only feels and looks of high quality, but it also feels very light weight. With this clean look, a minimalistic pairing of accessories is all I need to get on the go. I'd have worn a pair of sneakers but am still scouting for the perfect pair. So here's a sneak peak to Liv Baker's Dec launch soon.






OUTFIT: LIv baker
BALLET FLATS: everbest
ACCESSORIES: LOVISA
Bag : michael kors

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment...