MillieWong

Fashion Beauty Food Lifestyle

Butter Nail Polish Review

6.15.2014

Have gotten these Butter nail polish quite awhile back and have been loving it ever since. The classy and simple packaging makes it look like a brand equivalent of Chanel's tier and I wouldn't for once say that it's quality and colors are any lesser than its comparison. I love how easy it is to apply and it doesn't cake up at the tip like how the other cheaper brands usually do. However among my buys, I really love the Melt Away Cuticle Eliminator by Butter London. You basically just apply a thin layer of translucent semi-liquid onto your cleaned cuticle area for 1 minute thereabout and gently push it backwards and snip it off with the cuticle cutter. I always use the sides of the cutter to push the cuticles back since it works just as well for that purpose. And then I rinse it all out. Among the different brands of cuticle remover products I have used, this is by far one that actually works relatively good. I don't like to remove my entire cuticle cause that's not good for my nails. And I only do it whenever I have to apply a nice coat of paint when I'm going out for an event. So this little guy will probably last me a good number of years! 




3 Inspired looks I am Faving:

#1: 2 tone Egyptian Style that looks Oh So Chic, with the help of Butter Collection.


#2: Femininity in a single bottle.


#3: Or even a multi gradient tone added to solid color to get this look!


Well then, if you do have any better experiences with any other brands, do drop a comment and share it with me!

Luv,
Millie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment...