MillieWong

Fashion Beauty Food Lifestyle

Advertorial: Marian is Baking

1.14.2014

Hey all, Chinese New Year is coming again and we've made it halfway through the first month of a new year! I wish time would pass slower. Seems like we really don't have much time for the better things in life. Like spending the day just lazing at home or with your best friends/family. Its been awhile since I've had that. But thankfully, its finally the holiday that gives me the opportunity to do just that. But before we can really celebrate, we really need to prepare all the new year goodies that are awesome enough to make your home the best place to be at this year! And believe me, this is something you've got to try yourself. So here it is


For those who would also like a 10% discount, please use this code: MillieBay-CNY




SALTED EGG COOKIES

ALMOND COOKIES

GREEN PEA COOKIES

PEANUT COOKIES



So here are all the CNY goodies you really need to impress! Homemade and fresh, and cheaper than those in shops that doesn't taste half as good. And believe me, I've tried it and I highly recommend this! So this year, make it different. Make it count. Be adventurous. And don't forget to like here, and give my code to enjoy discounts off your items!




Luv,
Millie




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment...